Vortex Air Fryer Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
This tasty dish is easy to make in just a few minutes. Pork loin and tenderloin are versatile, easy to prepare cuts of meat. Normally they are only a few dollars a pound at the store which makes them a very inexpensive dish.
How to Assemble a Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin:
- Coat the tenderloin with seasoning.
- Precook the bacon for a few minutes until it is about halfway done
- Start at one end and secure the bacon with a toothpick. Wrap it around the tenderloin.
- Grab another piece and start where the other ends. Put a toothpick in.
- Repeat until the tenderloin is covered.
What temperature should I cook my pork tenderloin too?
This is a huge debate. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests 145 degrees F for safe consumption. Foodies will tell you it is best at 135 degrees F. Some claim you need 160 degrees F to be really done. It just depends on how you like your pork!
Pair it with our Sweet Potato Stuffed Oranges for a tasty meal!
Vortex Air Fryer Sweet Bacon Wrapped Pork TenderloinPrint Pin Rate
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 5 slices bacon approximately 10 ounces
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1 pound
- 3 tbsp honey mustard dijon works too
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 on AIR FRY. The rack should be on the LOWEST level.
- Cook the bacon in long strips for a few minutes - halfway cooked
- Leave the air fryer preheating - 300 on bake
- Pat pork dry with paper towels
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the sugar dissolves into the mustard.
- Layout the pork loin. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the sauce on the pork. DO NOT touch the spoon to the pork.
- Wrap the bacon around the pork tenderloin
- Bake for 10 minutes on the lowest rack. Check temp - add a few more minutes if not 145'.
- If the bacon isn't as crispy as you would like it - move to top rack for a minute or two.