I have tried these a few ways now and this is my favorite recipe. Simply add all of the ingredients and pop them in the air fryer!
Vortex Air Fryer Stuffed Jalapenos
- 3 Jalapenos cut in half lengthwise and deseeded
- ¼ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup nacho cheese mix shredded
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 green onion sliced
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut the jalapenos lengthwise and remove the seeds
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fill each jalapeno with the cheese mixture and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook jalapenos for 5-7 minutes or until the peppers are tender and cheese has browned on top.