I have tried these a few ways now and this is my favorite recipe. Simply add all of the ingredients and pop them in the air fryer!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 Jalepenos cut in half lengthwise and deseeded
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese shredded
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 green onion
- Preheat you air fryer to 350' on AIR FRY
- Cut the jalepenos lenghtwise and remove the seeds
- Microwave the cream cheese for 10 seconds (if not softened already)
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, bacon, green onion and cheese. You can add a few seeds if you like spicy!
- Fill each jalepeno and place on a rack
- Cook for 5 minutes and check for tenderness, may need to cook an additional few minutes depending on how tender you like jalepenos
If you want to cook larger amounts, simply double or triple. If you try to do more than one rack at a time, you will need to rotate them and make sure to not put any racks higher than the middle rung, they will get scorched on the top!
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 760IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg