Why wait for the weekend to enjoy a light and luscious Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls?
Save time, energy and keep the oven off! Make homemade cinnamon buns that come out fresh-baked every time. Start the day off right with this easy recipe treat, or make a last-minute mouthwatering dessert. Serve them with some fresh-cut fruit and a big glass of milk!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
PIN IT to your DESSERTS board for later!
Follow Everything Air Fryer and more on Pinterest for More Great Ideas!
Sweet Simple Dessert
- What can’t the air fryer make? From breakfast to dessert, cook or bake all kinds of recipes in less time, with less fat, and nearly zero clean-up!
- No reason to heat up the oven to cook cinnamon rolls, you can easily cook them in the air fryer. Simply open the package and evenly space them out!
- Pillsbury brand cinnamon rolls are the classic choice for fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth morning goodness or a quick and easy decadent dessert! Cook for 7 minutes and top with icing.
- There’s plenty of icing to top each roll! Choose the “grands” for a jumbo-sized treat served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
- Let little bakers practice their skills with this super fun and safe recipe.
CINNAMON ROLLS: Ready-made refrigerator cinnamon rolls are easy to separate, uniform in size, and have just the right amount of aromatic, savory cinnamon flavor. Prepackaged and ready to go means less prep time.
VARIATIONS: Create a future family recipe. Roll the dough up with mini-chocolate chips, toffee pieces, toasted coconut, chopped nuts, chopped dried fruit, or orange or lemon zest. Add some maple syrup to the icing before topping to create a signature recipe.
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer
Celebrate a special someone and serve hot cinnamon rolls with some colorful sprinkles or some mini chocolate chips!
- Preheat the air fryer and place 4 cinnamon rolls equally apart in the air fryer basket.
- Bake cinnamon rolls until they are golden brown (as per the recipe below).
- Let them cool before topping with icing.
- Keep cinnamon rolls from getting hard by storing them in an airtight container at room temperature with a slice of bread to absorb excess moisture.
- Serve cold or reheat in the air fryer.
- Try mixing cinnamon in with the icing or even a little cream cheese, for tang and even more sweet & spicy flavor.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts or pecans on top, if desired.
Time Saving Tips
Cinnamon rolls will bake up fluffier if they are at room temperature before adding to the air fryer basket. Let icing come to room temp as well and whip it in a small bowl before topping so it is extra airy. So the icing doesn’t all melt off, let the rolls cool for a couple of minutes before icing.
Best Air Fryer Baked Goods
- Air Fryer Tik Tok Blueberry Cookies – berry surprising!
- Air Fryer Pecan Stuffed Baked Apples – perfect autumn dessert
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins – grab and go snack
- Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies – ideal hand-held dessert!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can cinnamon rolls
- icing, whipped cream, or ice cream for topping optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F on BAKE
- Remove cinnamon buns from the package. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until firm when touched.
- Top with icing if desired.