Simple and easy pork chops that can be cooked in your Vortex Air Fryer in minutes. Pair this with our Vortex Smashed Potatoes and Vortex Snap Peas!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 bone-in pork chops center-cut, 1 ½ – 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees on BAKE - rack on the lowest level
- Rinse pork chops with cool water and pat dry completely with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Coat the pork chops with olive oil and rub in the mix. Rub it in well and liberally. Use almost all of the rub mix for the 2 pork chops.
- Cook pork chops in air fryer at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping pork chops over after 6 minutes.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 1844mg | Potassium: 694mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1734IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg