Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Mexican LasganaPin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 6 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tomatoes or one can drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 4 Low Carb Tortillas
- 8 oz Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 large Avacado
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup corn
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Preheat Instant Pot on Sautee, Place meat in pan; brown 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, and until no pink remains. Drain fat. Stir taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes and corn into meat. Remove meat mixture from pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of baking dish; top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese, then 1 1/2 cups meat mixture, spreading meat out evenly. Place another tortilla on top; top with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes, and 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 more minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Top with avocado and sour cream; serve.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 756IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 2mg