- Vortex Air Fryer
- Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Cheesecake Pan
- Cooking spray
- 2 tomatoes or one can drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 pkt taco seasoning or make your own
- 1 can Enchilada sauce
- 4 Mission Low Carb Tortillas
- 8 oz Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- Aluminum foil
- 1 Avacado 6–8 oz
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup corn if not doing Keto
- Preheat air fryer to 400°
- Coat 9-inch cheesecake pan with spray
- Preheat Instant Pot on Sautee, Place meat in pan; brown 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, and until no pink remains. Drain fat. Stir taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes and corn into meat. Remove meat mixture from pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of baking dish; top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese, then 1 1/2 cups meat mixture, spreading meat out evenly. Place another tortilla on top; top with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes, and 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 more minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Top with avocado and sour cream; serve.