Vortex Air Fryer Creamy Lemon Chicken
Here’s a tasty, quick-cooking dish that features chicken in a delicious creamy lemon sauce.
- Votex Air Fryer
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dried parsley flakes or 1 tbls chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat your Vortex Air Fryer to 350°F
- Cut the chicken breast into strips or tenders and season as desired
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until internal temperature reads 165°F - flip halfway through
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice, parsley, and paprika in a skillet and heat to a boil
- Reduce the heat to low and add chicken to skillet
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- Great with rice and vegetables!