Vortex Air Fryer Bourbon Meatloaf
You will never make meatloaf another way again! The bourbon cooks out but if you don’t want to use bourbon, substitute beef broth. Pairs nicely with Air Fryer Potatoes Au Gratin or Air Fryer Snap Peas!
Soak the bread crumbs in the bourbon. Then mix everything together – gently don’t over mix.
Spray a loaf pan that will fit in your air fryer. Put the mixture in the pan. BAKE at 350′ for 20 minutes. Top with the sauce and cook for another 5.
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1.5 pounds ground beef/pork mix
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Bourbon
- 1/2 medium red onion grated
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespooon steak rub
- 1/4 cup milk
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 Tablespoon homemade steak rub
- Soak the bread crumbs in the bourbon.
- Then mix everything together - gently don't over mix.
- Spray a loaf pan that will fit in your air fryer. Put the mixture in the pan.
- BAKE at 350' for 20 minutes. Top with the sauce and cook for another 5.
- Let it sit five minutes before slicing.