Vortex Air Fryer Scotch Eggs Made with Smoked Sausage
Vortex Air Fryer Scotch Eggs w/ Smoked Sausage
This is a fun spin on the traditional Scotch Egg.Print Recipe
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Instant Pot
- Small Food Processor
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 lb Smoked Sausage We use Bradley's
- 1/2 cup pork rinds - ground could use bread crumbs if you don't want low carb
- Boil 11 eggs in the Instant Pot for 10 minutes - quick release
- Open up the smoked sausage and put it in a small food processor
- Add one egg and bread crumbs and mix
- Once the eggs are done - let them cool
- Wrap the sausage mixture around the eggs
- Air Fry in the Vortex Air Fryer for 6 minutes - flip half way. Cook a few minutes more if necessary until brown.
- Cut in half to serve - add Easy Hollandaise Sauce if desired!