Need a quick and healthy meal? Cook this Instant Vortex Air Fryer Salmon w/ Zucchini in your Air Fryer in 15 minutes!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Salmon w/ Zucchini
Simply chop up the zucchini and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper and place in a Vortex friendly pan. We live glass Pyrex dishes, they work very well!
Place the salmon on top.
Top with olive oil and fresh herbs.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. It depends on how thick your filets are. Cook until flaky!
Use any leftovers to make Smoked Salmon & Zucchini Cavatappi Pasta!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Pyrex Dish
- 2 Salmon Skinny filets,
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Herbs Basil, thyme, rosemary
- Preheat air fryer to BAKE 350. Rack should be on the lowest level.
- Dice the zucchini and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Mix up the rest of the olive oil and herbs.
- Place the zucchini in the bottom of your Pyrex dish. Place the salmon filets on top. Top the salmon with the olive oil and herbs. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the fish is flaky.