Instant Vortex Air Fryer Potato Wedges
These are larger than normal french fries and oh so much better! These have become a new fav in my house and I love them because I don’t have to peel potatoes!
Vortex Air Fryer Potato WedgesPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 medium potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Cut in quarters and then cut again for 8 pieces from each potato.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add seasoning and mix well to combine.
- Place the wedges on a rack in the middle of the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes, flipping once.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1198mg | Potassium: 1404mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 493IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 11mg