Vortex Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
Breakfast quiche are a favorite in my household. I have been making them for years in the oven and now I am adapting them to my Vortex Air Fryer. I made a full pan Vortex Air Fryer Low Carb Breakfast Quiche a few months ago.
It’s really good but I like smaller portions so I can save them. Say hello to Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche!
Gather your ingredients. As I always say, use what you have so if you have leftover bacon, sausage, veggies…use them!
Then grab your muffin cups. I bought these silicone muffin cups and they work AWESOME in the Vortex Air Fryer!
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. When everything is combined, pour into the cups 3/4 of the way full. Make sure to use a spoon to scoop the goodies into the cups while pouring or you will get only egg in a few and then tons of goodies in the others.
I used bread in this version but you can skip the bread and these become KETO or Low Carb! Another good alternative to the bread is cauliflower. Tastes awesome just steam it for a few minutes in the microwave first and then dice small!
Set your Air Fryer to BAKE 350′. Bake covered for 20 minutes and then uncover for 5. Top with more cheese and cook another 2 minutes once they are done.
Use my trick to make a cover in a Vortex Air Fryer to cover them!
Make sure they are solid. If not cook for another few minutes. Store extras in the refrigerator!
Find more Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Meals:
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Mini Egg, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Small bowl
- Silicone Muffin Cups
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup diced ham bacon, sausage, etc will work too
- 1 piece bread I used one Hawaiian Roll - just need one slice of something
- 1/2 cup cheese plus extra for topping. Any cheese will go!
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- Preheat the Vortex Air Fryer to BAKE 350'
- Dice the bread, ham, and cheese.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir til combined.
- Put the cups on a rack and pour the mixture into the cups 3/4 way full.
- Make sure to scoop the goodies into the cups so you get ham and cheese and not just the egg.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Then uncover and cook for 5 more.
- Top with extra cheese and cook for another few minutes.