Instant Vortex Air Fryer Croutons
I LOVE homemade croutons! I figured out that the Vortex Air Fryer can make croutons in minutes and they are super yummy!
I used my homemade sourdough bread for this batch. I keep it easy, this batch was nothing more than a few tablespoons of EVOO and some Slap Ya Mama!
Seriously I put this stuff on everything! Check your local seafood stores (if you have them), they usually have this in stock. If not, you can get a few canisters for around $8 on Amazon. A little goes a long way so these will last you a LONG time!
Coat the bread pieces in EVOO and seasoning and Air Fry for 2 minutes at 390′. Flip and cook an additional minute if necessary!
How perfect are those!!!!
Croutons are awesome on salads – Yes, this was my lunch the day I made these 🙂
They are also awesome for breakfast. Basically they are little baby toast pieces!!!
Like I always say, use what you got on hand!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 slices bread day old, brioche, french, any thick bread will work
- 2 tbsp EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Any cajun seasoning or Italian seasoning will do. Use what you got!
- Preheat the air fryer to 390' on Air Fry
- Cut the bread into squares. About 1/2 inch thick.
- Put in a bowl and pour in the EVOO and seasoning. Coat the bread cubes.
- Put in a single layer on a rack. Place in the middle of the air fryer. WATCH THESE. They cook quickly. Check after about a minute or two. Flip as needed.
- If you cook too many, store and reheat later!