- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled de-veined,
- Vegetable oil or spray to coat shrimp
- 1 tso Slap Ya Mama or some other cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- lemon wedges
- minced parsley and/or chili flakes optional
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the oil. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Add shrimp to air fryer rack in a single layer.
- Air fry at 400°F for about 5 minutes, flipping halfway, depending on the size of shrimp.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 93g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1143mg | Sodium: 3525mg | Potassium: 363mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 658mg | Iron: 10mg