Cajun Air Fryer Shrimp
Quick and juicy shrimp made in the air fryer in less than 15 minutes!Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound raw shrimp peeled de-veined,
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon chili flakes optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with all ingredients until the shrimp is evenly coated.
- Add shrimp to the air fryer rack in a single layer. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 643mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg