15 Minute Air Fryer Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
Jump to Recipe
This quick and easy meal can be made in minutes. A great option for when you are running late and have a leftover rotisserie chicken!
I have found many carb-conscious tortilla options. Not Keto but low carb enough for me. This one popped up at Target last week so I had to try them out. Not going to lie – these weren’t my favorite. They are a little stiffer than the other low carb tortillas we use. But still not bad, especially in a casserole meal that helps soften them up!
Simply quickly cook all of the ingredients – see the recipe below. Then roll them up. I didn’t have Mexican cheese so I used mozzarella. Still fantastic!
15 Minute Air Fryer Low Carb Chicken EnchiladasPin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salsa can use tomato sauce
- 3 cups shredded skinless boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 12 6-inch carb-conscious tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat Vortex Air Fryer to 350°F.
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture. Add chicken and beans to pan; cook 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly heated.
- Stack tortillas; wrap the stack in damp paper towels and microwave at HIGH for 25 seconds. Top with reserved sauce and cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll-up. Arrange tortillas, seam sides down, in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and sauce is bubbly. Top with tomato and cilantro. Serve with sour cream.