Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Vortex Chicken Tenders
Super crunchy and juicy chicken tenders made with a delicious crust of corn flakes and bread crumbs.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips lengthwise.
- In one bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper. In another mix the breadcrumbs and corn flakes. And in the last mix the egg and milk.
- Dredge the chicken strips in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Spray with cooking spray and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 14-15 minutes or until they reach 165°F internally.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 511mg | Potassium: 712mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 3mg