Stromboli rolls are incredibly easy in a Vortex Air Fryer. Add any meat and cheese you want! We did mozzarella and pepperoni on this round.
- Stand Mixer
- 5 cups flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in your stand mixer with the dough hook. Or you can mix in a bowl until well combined and a ball.
- Knead a few minutes and put in an olive oil covered bowl to rise. Cover for at least an hour and let rise.
- Sprinkle a surface with flour and roll out the dough.
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Stromboli RollsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 Favorite Pizza Dough See recipe above
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup sausage
- 1/4 cup olive oil or butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Set Air Fryer to Air Fry 400
- Roll out the pizza dough until flat
- Add meats in layers over the dough
- Top with cheese
- Roll up
- Cook for 10 minutes - check to ensure it doesn't burn.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 1057kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 2905mg | Potassium: 527mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 909IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 7mg