Stromboli rolls are incredibly easy in a Vortex Air Fryer. Add any meat and cheese you want! We did mozzarella and pepperoni on this round.
- Stand Mixer
- 5 cups flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in your stand mixer with the dough hook. Or you can mix in a bowl until well combined and a ball.
- Knead a few minutes and put in an olive oil covered bowl to rise. Cover for at least an hour and let rise.
- Sprinkle a surface with flour and roll out the dough.
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Stromboli Rolls
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Stromboli Rolls are tender pizza dough filled with gooey cheese, and zesty pepperoni. They make for a great dinner or appetizer.Print Pin Rate
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 Favorite Pizza Dough See recipe above
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup sausage
- 1/4 cup olive oil or butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Set Air Fryer to Air Fry 400. Place your rack in the middle position.
- Roll out the pizza dough until flat
- Add meats in layers over the dough
- Top with cheese
- Roll up
- Cook for 10 minutes - check to ensure it doesn't burn.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1094mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 318IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 3mg