Vortex Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms w/ Balsamic
This is a great meal that is super healthy and easy to make. This version is Keto and low carb friendly too!
Sausage Stuffed Portabello Mushroom w/ BalsamicPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 4-6 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage - we Bradleys
- 1 cup minced onion about 1/2 of 1 large
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4-6 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat your Vortex to 350 on Airfry
- Dice the sausage, peppers, and onions. Put on tray and roast in air fryer for about 4 minutes until the onions are wilted.
- While the sausage is cooking. Lightly clean the mushrooms. Use a spoon, scrape and discard the gills from the inside of the mushrooms. Sit the cleaned mushrooms aside
- Remove the sausage mixture and put it in a bowl. Mix in the spinach. It will wilt with the heat of the sausage.
- Put the caps on the trays - careful they may be hot. Distribute the filling evenly between the mushroom caps.
- Air fry the caps for 10 minutes. Watch to make sure they don't burn.
- Add a piece of cheese to the top of each and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle with Basalmic and enjoy!