Vortex Air Fryer Roasted Tri-Color Carrots
The perfect side for any meat!
Peel the carrots. Coat with olive oil and salt and pepper. Cook for 8 minutes on 375 on AIR FRY. Flip once.
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 Tri Color Carrots Cut into pieces - of course regular carrots are fine.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 on AIRFRY. The rack will be in the MIDDLE and LOWEST level while cooking.
- Peel and cut the carrots. Coat with olive oil and seasoning. Place them on a rack.
- You can do two racks at a time.
- Cook for 4 minutes and move the fries around. You can also switch the racks (if you have two) - move one rack up and one down. This helps with even cooking.
- Check every 4 minutes. You may need to rotate the racks again and move them around til they are done.
Calories: 831kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 70g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 2915mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 30572IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg