Vortex Air Fryer Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes
Mix the seasonings in a bowl, then add the sliced potatoes.
Arrange on the racks and cook in the air fryer. NOTE – I use the parchment just to soak up some of the oil while heating up the air fryer. I remove before cooking. Although, if you cut it to the exact shape of your racks you can keep it. I just prefer them crispier and no paper makes them that way!
- 2 pounds mini gold & red yukon potatoes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat your Vortex Air Fryer to 350 on AIRFRY. The rack should be on the MIDDLE level while cooking.
- Rinse and half your potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes into your large bowl and toss in the herb mixture.
- Spread potatoes evenly across your racks.
- Set on the lowest levels and cook for 5. Toss and switch the racks (move one up and one down) and cook for another 5. You may need to repeat this to get the potatoes to your desired doneness.