Vortex Air Fryer Poutine
Oh, this stuff is so evil and oh so good!
You can use frozen french fries or you can easily make your own by slices potatoes. Add 5 minutes to the fry cook time if you use homemade!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Frying Pan
- 1/2 bag frozen french fries Your choice - could use homemade
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp beef boullion Better than Boullion
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cheese curds mozarella works
- Preheat the to 400' on AIR FRY
- Place the frozen fries on the rack. Cram as many as you can without overlapping. Cook for 5 minutes. Toss and cook another 3 minutes.
- Mix the bullion in with the water.
- While the fries are cooking. Grab a frying pan and melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and stir with a whisk. Cook for about 2 minutes and add the beef broth.
- Stir and cook for another few minutes. Stirring constantly until thick. Let sit.
- Once the fries are done pull out the rack. Be careful it will be hot!
- There are a few ways you can finish this awesome meal. You can put the fries on a plate, top with gravy and then cover with curds and microwave for 60 seconds. Another option is to line a rack with alumninum foil and put the fries on it and top with gravy and curds and AIR FRY on 400 for 2 minutes. Use the foil to slide the fries on a plate. I prefer the air fryer method but it is trickier!
Serving: 4g | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 236mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 1mg