This is one of my favorite uses for leftover turkey…or chicken!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Frying Pan
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cups chicken stock
- tbsp heavy cream
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 bag mixed veggies 6 ounces - or 1 cup chopped veggies (green beans, carrots, peas, and corn)
- 1.5 cups shredded leftover turkey
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed but still cold
- 1 large egg beaten
- Preheat your Airfryer to AIRFRY at 375'. The rack will be in the LOWEST setting.
- In a large skillet set over medium high heat add butter. Once the butter is melted add in the yellow onion, fresh thyme and fresh rosemary. Saute until the onion is soft and golden in color. Add in the garlic and saute just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the turkey, veggies, and stock. Cook for 5 minutes until well combined. Add the cream and remove it from heat. Allow the mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes. Should be thickened. If not let sit a little longer or add a little more flour (1 tbsp flour 1 tbsp water mixed).
- Split the mixture between two or four oven-proof bowls. Do not overfill, you want to leave at least half an inch at the top. Cut the puff pastry to fit and cover. Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- TIP - if you like super crispy topping. Bake it for two minutes BEFORE adding it to the bowls. Then clip it over the crispy side down.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 567kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 349IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3mg