Vortex Air Fryer Mini Potato Skins
These easy treats are great for Super Bowl parties!
Gather your ingredients!
Fire up your Instant Pot (or a pot of boiling water) and cook your little potatoes whole for five mintues.
Scoop out the insides and save the potato.
Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl.
Fill each potato full of the filling.
Make pretty for the party!
- 20 Small Red potatoes
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- ¾ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Sour cream optional
- Green onions optional
- Put 1 cup of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot - or fill a pan with water.
- Add potatoes and cook on manual for 5 minutes and quick release. Or if you are using a pot boil until they are fork tender. Let cool until you can touch them.
- Preheat your Vortex Air Fryer to Bake to 400°F
- Cut potatoes in halves and place on the racks. Use both.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add cheese, bacon bits & butter to the bowl with the mashed potato insides.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and then place them back on the racks
- Please the racks on the two lowest levels in the Air Fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Swap racks after five minutes - move one up and one down (use the top-level to move them)
- Remove from the Air Fryer and top with remaining ¼ cup of shredded cheese.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and green onions.