- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 cups pork rinds finely crushed
- 3 green tomatoes
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 tsbp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 1 slice ThinSlim bread toasted
- 1 tbsp Slap Yo Mamma
- EVOO spray
- Preheat Vortex Air Fryer to "Airfry" at 400.
- Place pork rinds, bread crumbs, and seasoning in one bowl.
- Put the egg, whipping cream, honey mustard in another
- Cut the green tomatoes in to thick slices (about ½ inch thick). Dip each tomato slice into the egg mixture and then in the pork rind mixture. You can repeat if you want but usually not necessary.
- Line the tomatoes on the pans in a single layer. Spray with the EVOO spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flip halfway. They should be slightly tender but still firm. Cook until you get your desired tenderness.