Loose Meat Sandwiches are simple to make in your Vortex Air Fryer for a quick and delicious dinner.
Vortex Air Fryer Loose Meat Sandwiches
Instant Pot Loose Meat Sandwiches are simple to make and make for a great weeknight dinner.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 Sandwiches
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. yellow mustard
- Kosher dill pickles
- Bread or rolls - your choice!
- Preheat your Air Fryer to AIR FRY on 375. Place the rack on LOWEST level.
- Add onion and ground beef to a glass dish that will fit in your Air Fryer. Put in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then carefully pull out the rack and use a spatula to break up the ground beef. Add garlic, Worcestershire and mustard. Stir until combined, and cook for another 5 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add two pieces of toast to the Air Fryer and toast for 3 minutes - flip halfway through.
- Pile meat onto the roll or bread, top with pickles and cover. Repeat until you have four sandwiches.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg