Vortex Air Fryer Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
This kid-friendly snack can be made in a few minutes and will WOW your friends and family!
Gather your ingredients…
Yes, you can cook Frozen Tater Tots in an Instant Pot Air Fryer!
Pre-cook your tater tots and then skewer them.
Add the toppings and put back in for a few minutes to melt the cheese!
Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 bag Tater Tots
- 3 tablespoons Bacon Bits
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Green Onions sliced
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- Skewers cut to 7 inches or shorter
- Heat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut the skewers down to 7 inches...if necessary
- Cook for five minutes and flip. Cook for another few minutes until crispy.
- Once cooled, add 4 to 6 tater tots to each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a rack on parchment or a pan to catch topping. You can fit 3 on one but you don't want them touching. Sprinkle with bacon bits and chopped green onion and finally, top with shredded cheese.
- Return skewers to the air fryer and bake for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve with sour cream