Vortex Air Fryer Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
This kid-friendly snack can be made in a few minutes and will WOW your friends and family!
Gather your ingredients…
Yes, you can cook Frozen Tater Tots in an Instant Pot Air Fryer!
Pre-cook your tater tots and then skewer them.
Add the toppings and put back in for a few minutes to melt the cheese!
Loaded Tater Tot Skewers RecipePrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 bag Tater Tots
- 3 tbsp Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Skewers cut to 7 inches or shorter
- Heat the air fryer to 400 on Air Fry.
- Cut the skewers down to 7 inches...if necessary
- Cook for five minutes and flip. Cook for another few minutes until crispy.
- Once cooled, add 4 to 6 tater tots to each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a rack on parchment or a pan to catch topping. You can fit 3 on one but you don't want them touching. Sprinkle with bacon bits and chopped green onion and finally, top with shredded cheese.
- Return skewers to the air fryer and bake for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve with sour cream
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 783mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 1mg