This yummy snack is super healthy and can be ready in minutes!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Optional Seasonings Garlic, Pepper, Lemon, Cajun
- Preheat your air fryer to 375' on AIR FRY.
- Pull the leaves away from the spine and tear into chip size pieces.
- Coat the leaves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lay one layer on the rack and put it on the middle level. Put the other rack above it to keep them from flying.
- Cook for two minutes. Flip and cook another few minutes. Add more if they aren't quite crispy enough. Keep an eye on them!
- Try to do several batches to get them super crispy.
- Toss with salt (if you want more) or any other optional seasoning.
- Store in a paper bag for up to a week. You can also use a plastic bag lined with paper towels as well. Put them back in the air fryer if they lose their crispiness.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 2375mg | Potassium: 638mg | Vitamin A: 12987IU | Vitamin C: 156mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 2mg