Vortex Air Fryer / Instant Pot KETO Avacado Taco BoatsPin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 2 servings
- 2 large avocados
- 1 lb lean ground meat beef chicken, turkey can be used
- ⅓ cup yellow onions diced
- ⅓ cup tomatoes diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup lettuce shredded
- ½ cup diced tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup red onions diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons mexican cheese shredded
- Add oil to a large pan or Instant Pot and saute the yellow onions over medium-high heat. When it starts to get translucent, add the ground meat and break it apart with a spatula as it cooks. Once cooked through, drain any excess grease from the pan.
- Next, add the taco seasonings along with 1/4 cup of water and allow it to simmer over medium low heat. Once most of the water has reduced, turn off the heat.
- Cut your avocados in half and remove the pit. Rub lime juice on the surface to keep them from browning.
- Generously scoop the taco filling into your avocado halves and add the taco toppings. Sprinkle Mexican cheese and put in your Vortex Air Fryer for one minute to melt.
Calories: 1094kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 89g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 47g | Trans Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 182mg | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 1992mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2382IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 8mg