Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg, & Cheese Hot Pockets
These are awesome!!!
We just made these Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg, & Cheese Hot Pockets for breakfast and they are super yummy. All in all it takes about 15 minutes to make 4 of them.
Grab some biscuits, some ham, some cheese, and a microwave egg (of course you can pan fry if you want).
Take your rolling pin and roll out the biscuits until they are about 6 inches.
Stack the ham, cheese, and egg in the biscuit on one side.
Fold over and seal. MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE DRY!!!
If they aren’t, the biscuit won’t seal and will get mushy!
Place on a rack and put on the middle level. Cook for 8 minutes on BAKE at 350′. Flip halfway…
Should be golden brown when done!
Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg, & Cheese Hot PocketsPrint Pin Rate
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 roll biscuits 8 total - with butter inside works best
- 4 slices deli ham or bacon, sausage, etc.
- 4 slices cheese shredded will work too - any flavor
- 2 eggs scrambled
- Preheat the Vortex Air Fryer on BAKE to 350
- Scramble the egg and cook in a microwave
- Roll out the biscuits with a rolling pin
- Stack the rest of the ingredients inside
- Cover and pinch to close. Make sure they are sealed.
- Cook four at a time on the middle rack. Flip after 4 minutes.