Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits
Looking for something new for breakfast? Check out these ham, egg, and cheese biscuits that can be made WITHOUT using a stove!
This version will make four biscuits, if you aren’t cooking for a lot, you can use the rest of the can of biscuits to make our Vortex Air Fryer Hot Pockets!
Can you cook biscuits in a Vortex Air Fryer?
If you were wondering if you can cook biscuits in a Vortex Air Fryer…you can and it is quicker than a conventional oven!
How long does it take to cook biscuits in a Vortex Air Fryer?
Most canned biscuits take 10-12 minutes in an oven, they only take 8 minutes in a Vortex Air Fryer! NOTE – this should be valid for most rack style air fryers too!
Use our microwave egg recipe to get your eggs ready and gather your ingredients while the biscuits are cooking.
Once the biscuits are done, assemble the sandwiches. Easy peasy!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Ham, Egg and Cheese Biscuits
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Small bowl
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 can biscuits 4 biscuits
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 slices ham - halved - or 4 small slices bacon, sausage, etc will work too
- 1 slice cheese quartered
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- Preheat the Vortex Air Fryer to BAKE 350'
- Put 4 biscuits on the rack and cook for 8 minutes, flipping half way.
- Microwave the egg
- Once the biscuits are done assemble the sandwiches - biscuit, ham, egg, then cheese.