Vortex Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
This is a great recipe to cook on the racks or in the rotisserie. This simple recipe can be done in only 15 minutes!
Gather your ingredients. Mix together everything but the wings.
Mix well and then add in the wings to coat.
Cook in the air fryer for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
- Instant Pot
- 2 lbs. Bone-in chicken wings
- 2 large cloves of garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 390' on the air fry setting....if you AREN'T using the rotisserie
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except for chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Add wings to the bowl and coat evenly with the mixture.
- For rack cooking - place the wings on the racks. Cook for 5 minutes and switch racks or flip around. Cook another 5 minutes and move around again. Cook to 165'.
- For rotisserie cooking - place the wings in the basket and put the basket in the air fryer. Cook on 390' air fry. At 10 minutes check temp by inserting the thermometer through the basket. Remove when at 1605'
- Serve hot with sauce for dipping.