Vortex Air Fryer French Fries
This quickly became of my family’s favorite things to make in an air fryer – french fries!
These can be made in under 10 minutes which is just about how long it takes to do frozen and these are from scratch…and quite a bit cheaper!
Slice the potatoes, coat in oil and salt and air fry. SUPER quick and easy!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 potatoes baking - sliced into fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400
- Slice the fries and lay them out in one layer on a rack.
- You can do two racks at a time.
- Cook for 4 minutes and move the fries around. You can also switch the racks (if you have two) - move one rack up and one down. This helps with even cooking.
- Check every 4 minutes until golden brown. You may need to rotate the racks again and move them around til they are done enough for your family!