Vortex Air Fryer French Fries
This quickly became of my family’s favorite things to make in an air fryer – french fries!
These can be made in under 10 minutes which is just about how long it takes to do frozen and these are from scratch…and quite a bit cheaper!
Slice the potatoes, coat in oil and salt and air fry. SUPER quick and easy!
Vortex Air Fryer Fries
- 3 potatoes baking - sliced into fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp seasoned salt or your favorite seasonings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss sliced potatoes in a medium bowl with the oil and salt.
- Lay the fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 12 minutes, shake the basket, and cook for an additional 7-9 minutes or until the fries are golden brown.