Breakfast quiche has long been my “go to” breakfast dish. It is super easy, super fast and can be prepared ahead of time. You can also use just about any leftovers to make one so get creative!
In this version I used some TrimSlim No Carb bread to make this dish no carb. A lot of times I use cauliflower chopped small to substitute bread. Still makes it fluffy but adds no carbs!
I used the 8×8 Pyrex glass dish for this one.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Piece No Carb Bread
- 1 Piece Sausage
- 1/2 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- Saute sausage with peppers and onion - You can do this by putting them in a pan in the air fryer for two minutes
- Chop bread into cubes
- Whisk eggs - use a little water to fluff
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture for a few minutes
- Spray pan with no stick spray
- Mix everything together in dish
- Cover with foil tightly
- Cook 10 minutes - remove foil and cook another 10