Vortex Air Fryer Cornbread Muffins
Vortex Air Fryer Cornbread MuffinsPin Recipe Print Recipe
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Silicone Muffin Cups
- Bowl with lid
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 6 tbsps unsalted butter melted
- cooking spray
- Preheat the Vortex Air Fryer to 360' on Air Fry
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk buttermilk, eggs, and butter together in a separate bowl.
- Pour buttermilk mixture into cornmeal mixture and stir just until batter is combined.
- Place the silicone cups on a rack. You can get 9 on one.
- Pour batter into the silicone cups. About halfway full.
- Cook cornbread in the air fryer until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center, about 15 minutes.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 396IU | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg