Vortex Air Fryer Corn on the Cob – Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
It is incredibly easy to make corn on the cob in a Vortex Air Fryer…or any air fryer for that fact!
Simply coat with butter ( or spray) and air fry for about 8 minutes. If you want to take it to another level, try Mexican Street corn otherwise called Elote!
I introduced this to my family a few years ago and it quickly became a family favorite. It’s especially nice that it can be made in under 10 minutes in my air fryer!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 ears of corn shucked and cleaned
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 cup Grated cotija cheese
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp cayenee optional
- Preheat the air fryer to AIR FRY at 390'
- Spray the corn with oil and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-5. This depends on how crisp you like your corn.
- Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. If you like spicy, add cayenne.