Vortex Air Fryer Corn on the Cob – Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
It is incredibly easy to make corn on the cob in a Vortex Air Fryer…or any air fryer for that fact!
Simply coat with butter ( or spray) and air fry for about 8 minutes. If you want to take it to another level, try Mexican Street corn otherwise called Elote!
I introduced this to my family a few years ago and it quickly became a family favorite. It’s especially nice that it can be made in under 10 minutes in my air fryer!
Air Fryer Mexican Street Corn - Elote
Traditional Mexican street corn is made easy in this air fryer recipe.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 3 servings
- 3 ears of corn shucked and cleaned
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Chili powder
- ¼ cup Grated cotija cheese
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cayenee optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F.
- Spray the corn with oil and cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3-5. This depends on how crisp you like your corn.
- Brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. If you like spicy, add cayenne.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2883IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 2mg