Vortex Air Fryer Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
This is a super easy recipe that only takes a few minutes and is KETO and kid-friendly!
Side with our Vortex Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin recipe!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 head cauliflower or one bag of frozen
- 1 cup cheese any kind - I used colby jack, laughing cow, and mozzarella because that is what I had!
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350'
- Chop the cauliflower and microwave for 2 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a pan and stir
- Cook for 2 minutes and stir. Repeat until done.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 803mg | Potassium: 457mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 393IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 1mg