Sometimes it is TOO hot to go outside…but yet you want a burger. Did you know you can cook one in an air fryer? You can and they are AWESOME!!!!
As always you can use whatever cheese you want on a burger. We used Havarti and Gouda on these because we always just use what we have!
Cook time can be from 8 – 15 minutes. Use a thermometer to gauge doneness.
Well done 160′
Medium Well 150′ – 155′
Medium 140′ – 145′
Medium Rare 130′ – 135″
Rare 120′ – 125′
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 lb ground beef or pork or turkey
- 1 pkg kaiser rolls
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 envelope french onion dip
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the Vortex Air Fryer to 400
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Form into patties
- Place in the air fryer and flip after 4 minutes- depends on doneness it will take 8 - 15 minutes depending on you want them cooked.
- Cover with cheese and toast an additional minute
- Cover your buns with butter and toast for 2-3 minutes
- Assemble your burgers!