Vortex Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza
This quick breakfast snack is sure to wow the family! I can make enough for our family of three in under 10 minutes!
A great meal to make for a lazy Saturday morning!
Grab biscuits and roll out the dough til it is flat. I can fit two on a rack and you can cook two racks at a time, if you rotate them!
Cook for 5 minutes – flipping half way. Then top with goodies. I used a Microwave egg (2 eggs cut in half), sliced sausage and cheese on these but you can choose any topping you want!
Cook for one more minute to melt and they are ready!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1/2 can biscuits rolled flat
- 2 egg
- 1/4 cup Mexican Cheese
- 1/4 cup sausage I used Bradley's Smoked Sausage
- 4 tbsp gravy I used home made sausage gravy - optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 390
- Microwave two eggs - https://vortexrecipes.com/did-you-know-you-can-microwave-an-egg/
- Flatten the biscuits and cook for 5 minutes - flipping once
- Add toppings and cook for an additional minute to melt. NOTE - if you have some leftover gravy put it on first. Not necessary but makes these super yummy!