- Vortex Air Fryer
- Small bowl
- 1 cup of radishes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- spring of rosemary chopped
- salt and pepper
- Wash and trim the radishes. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Quarter the radishes. Half is small.
- Place the radishes in a large bowl and evenly coat with oil. Add the seasonings and toss to combine.
- Place radishes on a rack and air fry on 400F for 10 minutes. Shake or stir the radishes and cook another 5-10 minutes or until tender. Serve immediately.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg