Not cooked in an air fryer or Instant Pot but this is an awesome meal that can be made in minutes! Serve over rice or pasta!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp deveined shrimp with tails removed
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1 mango chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted, add onion and saute for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, Thai chili sauce, red pepper and shrimp to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Add the mango, stir to incorporate and warm through.
- Plate the shrimp and garnish with coconut, green onions and a squeeze of lime. Serve with rice.