Super Easy Instant Vortex Air Fryer Ham
This one of my favorite things to make! I have always cooked hams for lunchmeat but hate heating up the house. This makes it easy to cook small hams in no time!
Mix up the glaze or you can prepare the glaze that comes with the ham. Some hams come with a glaze that is super easy to whip up. If your ham didn’t come with glaze mix, you can use ours 😉
Got leftovers? Slice them up into ham steaks and reheat them for breakfast.
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Brown Sugar HamPin Recipe Print Recipe
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2-4 lb. boneless fully cooked ham
- Glaze Mix OR our recipe...see below
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine brown sugar, honey and orange juice in a skillet over medium heat. Or prepare the glaze mix.
- Get a large piece of alumninum foil - about 18 inches. Enough to wrap the ham.
- Sit the ham in the foil. Close the foil over the ham and wrap tightly.
- Air Fry at 325°F for 20 minutes.
- Open and brush about 1/2 of the glaze over the ham. Leave foil open. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Brush the ham with additional glaze. Close the foil and Air Fry again at 325° for 20 minutes.
- If you like it crispy. Switch the air fryer to broil at 400' and cook for another 5 minutes with the tin foil open.
- Serve & enjoy!