Perfect Banana Muffins in an Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
These quick and easy muffins are awesome for bananas that are overripe. Plus they can be made in just a few minutes!
If you have a stand mixer, add all of the ingredients and mix them until fluffy.
I prefer to use these silicone muffin cups. They work awesome in a rack style air fryer. You could use a muffin pan if you have one that will fit.
I take the bottom tray and put it above the muffins so they don’t get overcooked on the top.
Perfect every time!
Perfect Banana Muffins in an Instant Vortex Plus Air FryerPrint Pin Rate
- Stand Mixer
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Muffin Pan or Cups
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Let the butter sit out until soft
- Preheat the air fryer to 350'
- Add all ingredients to a mixer or combine in a bowl. Mix until incorporated. Should be sort of fluffy
- Place muffin cups on a rack - only cook half at a time
- Pour the mixture into the cups and cover with the bottom drip pan
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Uncover and cook for another 5 minutes
- If not done, cook another 5 minutes. This depends on how full they are.