These homemade keto chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies you’ll ever have! They are chewy in the middle, crunchy on the outside and packed with chocolate flavor. No one will ever know they are low carb cookies.
There’s nothing quite as comforting as a good chocolate chip cookie. But did you know you can make low carb chocolate chip cookies that taste just like the traditional ones? I’m talking about real keto cookies here, no flour, no sugar but so good you won’t even think about those things when eating them.
I mean, if a sugar-free chocolate chip cookie is not your cookie heaven, then I don’t know what else can be.
What ingredients are used in keto chocolate chip cookies
Almost all my low carb cookies are based on the same keto cookie recipe that’s foolproof and incredibly delicious. I then just play a bit with the ratios of the ingredients and the mix-ins to customize it.
The ingredients we are going to be using are:
- Cream cheese
- Coconut flour
- Erythritol or your favorite sweetener
- Sugar-free chocolate chip cookies
That’s only 6 ingredients!
And you can swap the cream cheese and butter for ghee if you want to make them paleo chocolate chip cookies or for coconut oil.
How to make the very best keto chocolate chip cookies ever. Hint: Air fry them
If you want to make the very best keto chocolate chip cookies
Cookies that are chewy in the middle but crunchy on the outside
Cookies that are golden brown and oh so beautiful
Low carb cookies that taste like heaven
Well, you need to air fry them!
Air frying these chocolate chip cookies is what gives them that really amazing texture. It’s honestly one of the best cooking methods I found for cookies.
Make a large batch of them, trust me when I say everyone will want to grab just one more.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup butter
- ⅓ Cup cream cheese
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ Cup erythritol
- ½ Cup coconut flour
- ⅓ Cup sugar-free chocolate chip cookies
- In a bowl mix butter and cream cheese. Add erythritol and vanilla extract and whip up until fluffy. Add the egg and beat until incorporated. Mix in coconut flour and chocolate chips. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out around 1 Tbsp of dough and form the cookies.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper and place the cookies inside. Air fry for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.