Instant Vortex Green Bean Casserole
No reason to heat up the oven to cook the holiday classic. Comes out super crispy every time!
Green Bean Casserole
- 14 oz canned or fresh green beans
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 oz fried onions divided
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F on BAKE. Grease a 6" square cooking pan
- Combine the beans, cream of mushroom soup, and half of the onions in a medium bowl.
- Spread into the baking dish and top with the remaining onions.
- Place in the air fryer and bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and onions have browned.