Instant Vortex Green Bean Casserole
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 can 14.5 ounce cans green beans, drained
- 1 can 10.75 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 6 ounce can French fried onions1 cup shred
- Spray a glass dish - a small one to fit in the air fryer. Add salt and pepper
- Combine the beans and cream of mushroom soup
- Mix in half of the french onions
- Spread level and top with the remaining french onions
- Preheat air fryer to 350 on BAKE.
- Place the tray on the bottom level. Put the glass dish in.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the onions on top are brown.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 603IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg