Instant Vortex Egg & Cheese Ham Cups
These are a fun little breakfast treat that can be made in minutes. Use whatever goodies you have on hand in them – add veggies (onions, peppers, broccoli), leftover meat (bacon, sausage, etc), or anything else that sounds good!
For this batch, I used some Boar’s Head ham slices, eggs, Mexican cheese. The basil and green onions are from my garden 🙂
No laughing at my muffin pan. My hubby “modified” this one I got at Walmart (it was $1.50 lol) because it was just a little bit too long. It’s dangerous but it works. Since this, I have bought these to cook things like this in…
Assemble everything in your cups and head to the air fryer!
Bake for five minutes and check. These took about 10 minutes total with me covering them about halfway through with my homemade Vortex Air Fryer cover!
The thin ham came out crispy so it was super yummy!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- Muffin Pan or Cups
- Small bowl
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 slices ham Could be more if the slices are small
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese Any cheese will work
- 2 green onions diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama optional - I like it on these 🙂
- Preheat your air fryer to 350' on Bake
- If the ham slices are big - cut in half and line the cups. If they are smaller just use one to line each cup.
- Mix the egg, milk, and seasoning. Pour evenly into the ham cups.
- Top with cheese and green onion. I like to push the cheese down into the egg mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes. If the tops are browning after 5, use your cover. Cook another five until they are firm.