Instant Vortex Air Fryer Unicorn Cookies
Combine all ingredients.
I prep on wax paper and then transfer to a rack before cooking. You can use the silicone baking sheets too!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1/2 Bag Toll House Unicorn Chocolate Chips
- 3.4 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ½ Sticks Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pre-heat air fryer to BAKER on 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix flour & baking soda together. Place to the side.
- In another bowl, add the sugar, butter, pudding, eggs and vanilla and mix for until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour in unicorn chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop 1-inch balls and place on a rack.
- Place in air fryer and bake for 8 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack.
- Serve & enjoy!
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 2mg