Instant Vortex Air Fryer Sausage, Potato & Bell Pepper Hash
We make this ALL the time for breakfast. Add some eggs and it is super yummy. This meal is fantastic for when you have leftover veggies and meats. You can use just about anything and it is awesome!
First dice and toast your potatoes for five minutes, stirring once. These take longer to cook so you need to do these first. While they are cooking, dice up the peppers, onions, and sausage.
Put the rest on another rack and cook for five minutes, stirring once.
Mix everything together and cook for another few minutes.
Top with eggs sunny side up, scrambled or fried. They are all yummy!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Sausage, Potato & Bell Pepper HashPrint Pin Rate
- 2 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 link sausage We like Bradley's Country Sausage
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ onion diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer on Bake to 350'
- Dice the potatoes and put them in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook the potatoes for 5 minutes- flipping once in the middle
- While they are cooking, dice the rest of the veggies and sausage. Add them in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the air fryer on another rack above the potatoes. Cook for five minutes
- Combine all of the veggies on one rack and cook another 5 minutes. CAREFUL mixing them the rack will be hot.