Instant Vortex Air Fryer Rotisserie Basket Chicken
This is about one of the easiest meals you can make. Just prep the chicken and cook!
Simply tie it up and season.
Put it in the basket and cook for 45-60 minutes!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pat the chicken dry - don't wash it
- Coat with olive oil and season. Rub into the oil
- Tie up the chicken and put in the basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 - you can use air fry or bake. Put the chicken in before you preheat. Don't want to burn yourself!
- Cook for 60 minutes or until the temp is 165
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 1879mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1129IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2mg