Instant Vortex Air Fryer Roast Beef
This classic meal can be made in your Instant Vortex Air Fryer in under 20 minutes. Roast some veggies on another tray and you have a quick and easy meal!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Roast Beef Cooking Temperatures:
Medium Well 150°F
Well Done 160°F
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Roast BeefPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 lb beef roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion optional
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 tsp rosemary and thyme fresh or dried
- Preheat the Vortex air fryer to 390°F
- Pat the beef roast dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the roast with olive oil and seasonings and rub to cover well.
- Place the roast on a tray and put it on the bottom rung.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Check temp. If not the desired temp, put back in for a few minutes. Rare 125°F - Medium 135°F - Medium 145°F - Medium Well 150°F - Well 160°F
- Remove roast beef from the air fryer when you have reached the desired temp. Cover with aluminum foil and leave to rest for at least ten minutes before serving. This allows the meat to finish cooking and the juices to reabsorb into the meat.
- Carve the roast beef thinly against the grain and serve with veggies.
Calories: 293kcal | Protein: 29g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 502mg | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 3mg