Instant Vortex Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tartlets
This quick and easy snack can be ready in minutes!
Mix as directed. Bake the shells for a few minutes first.
Bake a few more minutes and your done!
- 12 mini tart shells I used Tenderflake
- 1 box of lemon dessert mix
- -Preheat Air Fryer to 350' on BAKE. The rack will be in the LOWEST position while cooking.
- -Prepare dessert mix according to box instructions.
- -Place the mini tart shells on a rack
- -Bake the empty mini tart shells for 1-2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- -Remove the mini tart shells from oven and fill with your dessert mix.
- -Bake filled mini tarts for 5 minutes. Add a few minutes if not done.
- -Remove from air fryer and let cool.
- -Serve with fruit of choice (we chose raspberries) and a sprinkle of icing sugar.