Instant Vortex Air Fryer Egg Bites
These are an easy recipe that you can make in under 10 minutes!
Vortex Air Fryer 10 Minute Egg Bites - KETO | Low Carb
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup ham diced
- ¼ cup diced vegetables peppers, onion, mushrooms
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray the silicone egg mold with the cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into the silicone molds until they are about 90% full.
- Put them in the air fryer and cook for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and stir the mixture halfway through cooking.
- Test with a toothpick if it comes out clean they are done, if not cook for another 1-2 minutes.