Instant Vortex Air Fryer Egg Bites
These are an easy recipe that you can make in under 10 minutes!
Vortex Air Fryer 10 Minute Egg Bites - KETO | Low Carb
These quick and easy egg bites can be made in under 10 minutes and are super healthy!Print Pin Rate
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup Mexican Cheese Any cheese will work - choose your favorite
- 1/4 cup Ham, Bacon, or Sausage
- Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup veggies optional
- Preheat your air fryer to 350'
- Grate cheese or grab pre-shredded cheese. Chop ham and veggies.
- Spray the Silicone Egg Bites Mold with the cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients and whip the eggs.
- Use a ladle to scoop some ingredients and egg into the mold.
- Fill to 90' full and put in the air fryer for 5 minutes. Place on the lowest shelf. I like to cover a pan with tin foil and put it above the pan of muffins. Helps them to cook even.
- Test with a toothpick - clean they are done. If not, leave in a few more minutes.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1069IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg